The Stand (uncut) by Stephen King
Ill Wind by Kevin J. Anderson and Doug Beason
Plague byGraham Masterton
Afterwar by Janet Morris
Dust by Charles Pellegrino
Shiva Descending by Gregory Benford and William Rotsler
Black Sun by Robert Leininger
The Taking by Dean Koontz
Match the following books to their synopsis:
A)Earth Abides by George R. Stewart
B) Swan Song by Robert R. McCammon
C) Fire by Alan Rodgers
D)Blood Crazy by Simon Clark
E)Dark Advent by Brian Hodge
F)Blakely’s Ark by Ian MacMillan
G)Dust by Charles Pellegrino
H)Eternity Road by Jack McDevitt
I) Skeletons by Al Sarrantonio
1) A crazed geneticist seeks to bring about Armageddon through the magic of science - the dead rise and The Beast is loosed upon the world.
2) The dead fight the living until there is a single man and woman left. Abraham Lincoln gets a chance for vengeance on John Wilkes Booth.
3) Sue Wanda. Fear death by water.
4)Humanity turns into a bunch of neanderthals. Did Stephen king lift the idea from this to write Cell? Perhaps.
5) A quest for the lost treasures of The Roadmakers.
6) The smallest of insects prove to be man's undoing.
7) Much like The Stand but without Randal Flagg
8) A hermit returns to civilization to find it gone. Traces him and his family as they slowly return to the cave.
9) In the aftermath of a plague a young man gets a ticket to paradise.
First one to correctly match all nine gets the prize. Happy reading. Post answers in the comments. Winner announced November 18th.